MEDIATION IS APPROPRIATE:
- If you have a sensitive family matter or topic.
- Before you have lines drawn in the sand.
- Before swords are crossed and weapons are chosen.
- Once you realize relationships are tense, jeopardized or at risk – whether they are personal, professional, business or commercial.
- If you feel threatened by court proceedings.
- After court proceedings have been issued. Mediation can run parallel as it is outside court proceedings.
- While waiting for your hearing, your judge, your lawyer, your day in court. Maybe you won’t need it?